Welcome! Let’s Get This Party Started!
What’s MCP Total Fitness all about, and why are we here?
Here at MCP Total Fitness, our goal is to help you along your fitness journey by focusing on the most commonly neglected component of fitness — psyche development. In most cases, the greatest emphasis is put on diet and exercise. We all know these pieces are extremely important, but it’s nearly impossible to follow through on a fitness plan without establishing and maintaining a positive mindset, developing well-defined goals, building positive habits, utilizing coping skills for stress and handling social pressures. These are just a few of the common psychological challenges we all face as we strive to achieve our fitness goals. Overcoming these challenges, for many people, is the last missing link between where they are, and where they want to be on their fitness journey. This site is intended to provide you with practical information and useful tools that will help you Maximize your potential, Conquer your fears and weaknesses, and Prevail against all odds on your journey to a lifetime of Total fitness.
A few of the topics and strategies you can expect to find on our site include:
- Motivation Station – Your #1 Hot Spot For a Quick Hit of Inspiration
- SMART Goal Setting for Dummies
- The Plateau’s Gotta Go – Taking You and Your Training to the Next Level
- What’s on Your Fork? – The Right Nutrition Regimen For You
- Cheat Meals – Turning Your Food Demons into GAINS
- This is How We Do It – What Training Style Will Work for You?
- Beating Cravings – Clean Recipes to Calm the Beast
- Preparation – Food, Framily and Fun
- PSYCH! – Developing a Positive, Productive Mindset
- Support Systems – You Have a Better One Than You Think!
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People – Overcoming Injury
- Haters Gonna Hate – Here’s How to Tune Them Out
- And Much, Much, More!
This is just a small sampling of all the information and helpful things to come! If you have any specific topics or questions that you would like to see discussed on our site, please comment below or drop us an email at email@example.com. We would love to have your input and incorporate your ideas as soon as we can!
Until Next Time….
Founder: MCP Total Fitness