Positive Thoughts For The Day, Make The Pounds Go Away

You may also like...

8 Responses

  1. Cathy says:

    Hi Megan,

    I am starting work again after a one week’s break and reading this article in the morning is very refreshing for me. For the past 6 days, I have been working tirelessly on my blog while running other personal errands.

    I would say I have 70% of the work accomplished and although the remaining 30% somewhat bothers me, not knowing when I will have the time again to get things done. Reading Mayo’s negative thinking change my perspective.

    I should pat myself on the shoulder for achieving what I did last week. It has been very productive, I learned a lot and even managed to catch up with some good old friends.

    On top of that,I had my pillow changed to a ‘memory foam’ one that got me waking up today feeling a lot better than most days. So I am embracing all these positive energy before heading to work today.

    Thanks for the good read!

    • Megan says:

      I’m so glad this was well-timed for you Cathy! It’s an awesome feeling when you realize how much we have accomplished, even though there’s work yet to be done. As long as we’re continuously creating momentum toward our ultimate goals, we’ll get there!

      Also — your memory foam pillow sounds amazing! I need to look into getting one of those, lol. Have a great day at work…hopefully that positive energy carries you through the day :)

  2. Bryan says:

    Megan,

    Thanks for laboring and writing this informative article. My grandma always used to say: “Hard work never killed anyone, the stress of life does.” . I think she definitely had a point there. Isn’t it amazing that we’ve seen more prosperity in the past 50 years than ever and yet stress and negativity affect so many.

    Fitness isn’t just physical, it’s so much more. Enjoy the journey.

    Bryan-

    • Megan says:

      My pleasure, Bryan! Your grandma sounds like a wise lady, haha. It really is amazing how caught up we get in all of the things that go “wrong,” and take so little time to appreciate all of the positive things that are happening in our lives. Progress, not perfection!

  3. Maarten says:

    Hi there Megan,

    Positive thinking is one of the most important things when it comes to achieving goals for sure. :) Whether it’s for fitness reasons, business or school.
    I do think there is a difference between people who live in the clouds, and people who think positive. For example if you have to take a leap over a huge drop to the other side, the ones who believe they can make the jump will succeed. But let’s say it’s humanly impossible to make the jump. A positive thinker will know jumping can’t be done, so will immediately start looking for other options. The negative thinker will get nowhere as he thinks it can’t be done, And the one with his head in the clouds takes a leap of faith straight down in to the canyon. :)

    • Megan says:

      You’re so right Maarten! I find that, many times, negative thinkers are great at identifying problems – positive thinkers can do this too, but they go the extra mile to test out, and eventually find….solutions! That’s what success is all about :)

  4. Bridget says:

    Great post, Megan. I find the reminders helpful. My fave is “persistence, not perfection.” Taking my photo each week helps me to focus beyond the number on the scale.

    • Megan says:

      Hi Bridget! Photos are an AWESOME way to track your progress. Data is always great, especially when you get numbers you’re looking for, haha. However, when those numbers don’t always come, pictures often tell the real story! You’re right — it’s all about persistence…nobody’s perfect, not even the pros! Keep up the good work!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*